A multispecialty clinic on Staten Island is looking for an outpatient Pulmonologist to join their collegial group.
The clinic is owned by the largest academic health system in New York. This university-affiliated, community-based practice offers opportunities for leadership, teaching, and research. Ranked 6th nationally for Cardiology & Heart Surgery by U.S. News & World Report, they are celebrated internationally as a world leader in all facets of cardiology care, cardiac surgery, and advanced research.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2866746.
- You will be the first pulmonologist with this multispecialty group.
- New outpatient clinic being built and scheduled to open in April 2024
- Referals from the practice are already waiting for you
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Guaranteed Salary plus production incentives and bonuses
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally-ranked medical school
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues of a world-class health system
- Staten Island, the "borough of parks" is most well-known for its green park spaces
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.