SLUCare Physician Group is the academic medical practice of SSM Health, St. Louis with more than 600 health care providers in hospitals and medical offices throughout the St. Louis region. Our physicians are among the most highly trained in their fields: more than 50 specialties in all. We have national and international experts, renowned for research and innovations in medicine.
- This position will be offered to a trainee who has completed internal medicine and gastroenterology fellowship programs to gain additional training in transplant hepatology.
- This fellowship is an ACGME-certified program. The fellow will qualify to sit for the certificate of added qualification in transplant hepatology board examination upon completion.
- Trainee is permitted to perform endoscopy 1/2 day a week
- This pathway is intended to help create and train future physician clinical scientists & transplant hepatology
- The diverse training program will provide inpatient and outpatient experiences with transplant surgery, transplant hepatology, general hepatology, pathology, abdominal radiology, and interventional radiology. In addition, significant time is dedicated to developing clinical research project.