Oracle Heart & Vascular is seeking a board eligible/board certified interventional cardiologist. Candidates should possess training and expertise in all facets of clinical, diagnostic and interventional cardiology. Successful candidates must demonstrate proficiency in clinical cardiology treating patients in both acute (inpatient) and office (outpatient) settings. Individuals must exhibit exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with patients, their families and all who work in our health care community. Responsibilities will include patient consultation for a variety of cardiovascular disorders as well as providing interpretation of diagnostic cardiovascular testing (i.e. echoes, stress test, vascular studies, etc.). Competencies with peripheral vascular procedures, both in an outpatient and inpatient setting will strengthen consideration. Additional capabilities in sub-specialty fields (i.e. heart failure, structural heart disease, venous insufficiencies, and electrophysiology) are welcomed.WE OFFER
- Well-established private cardiovascular practice with continual growth and service expansion efforts.
- Full service seasoned team of cardiovascular specialists offering treatment options across a wide variety of cardiology and vascular diagnostics, in office/outpatient procedures, and cutting edge technology in the hospital setting.
- Room to mature your individual niche.
- Support a hospital that was ranked among the Top 10 Best Hospitals in Virginia, Best Hospitals in the Greater DC area as reported by US News and World Report, and one of the Nation’s 50 TOP Cardiovascular
- Hospitals as reported by IBM Watson Health.
- Educational opportunity with the new internal medicine residency program.
- Provide care in a health system that services the area’s STEMI and structural heart care and has keen cardiovascular priorities with recent and planned expansion/renovations of cath labs, structural lab and EP labs.
- Competitive salary with partnership track, STEMI call compensation, incentive based annual bonuses, and CME stipends.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation/moving reimbursement.
- Highly skilled and supportive senior partners who have been recognized in Virginia’s Top Docs for ten plus consecutive years.
Our dynamic team of cardiologists have been serving the Fredericksburg and surrounding area since 2010. Our free-standing, 13,000 sq foot office is located on one of the two hospital campus’, which we have affiliations with.
We are currently a thirteen-provider practice which includes three interventional cardiologists, four invasive/non-invasive cardiologists and six advanced practice providers. In maintaining attentiveness to the unique needs of our patients, we provide a full spectrum of preventative, invasive, non-invasive care for vascular and venous diseases, remote monitoring of heart failure, valve treatment, and electrophysiology services.
One of our core principles remain to explore innovative methods to deliver care, with an openness to new technologies and management paradigms. Situated amidst the bedroom communities of the DC metro area, population continues to grow exponentially. Correspondingly, in a local marketplace where most cardiovascular practices remain independently owned and operated, our practice continues to be one of the fastest growing within a 50-mile radius. We are well positioned with new opportunities to expand services further in our office as well as in the hospital, and are looking for partners to continue building our CV service line in this expanding market. As we strive to hire excellence, the successful candidate will hold the mentality and driving desire to leave an esteemed legacy for our practice.AREA INFORMATION
Our practices serves the Fredericksburg, Stafford and surrounding communities in northern Virginia. Its strategic position along the I-95 corridor grants access to both the DC and Richmond metro areas which are located 50 miles north and south respectively. The area offers a wide range of recreational activities suitable for both urban and rural preferences and is richly embedded with landscapes of our American history and heritage.