Oracle Heart & Vascular is seeking a board eligible/board certified electrophysiologist to join our established private practice and expand our current EP service line. Candidates should possess a full scope cardiac skill set for device implantation, as well as simple and complex ablations for atrial fibrillation/flutter etc. Additional subspecialty expertise (i.e. lead extraction, watchmen, etc) will strengthen consideration. The position provides opportunities to also participate in the health system’s cardiovascular endevours and their new GME (residency) program.WHAT WE OFFER
- Full service, private cardiovascular practice with continual growth and service expansion efforts.
- Opportunity to expand existing EP service line.
- A team of Cardiovascular specialists that supports a one of the Nation’s 50 TOP cardiovascular hospitals according to rankings by IBM Watson Health.
- Provide high quality care in a hospital that was ranked among the top 10 best hospitals in Virginia and one of the best hospitals in the greater DC area as reported by US News and World Report.
- A competitive salary with incentive based annual bonuses as well as annual CME stipends.
- 3-year partnership track
- Sign-on bonus and relocation/moving reimbursement
- Highly skilled and supportive senior partners as well as office/ancillary staff
Our dynamic team of cardiologists have been serving the Fredericksburg and surrounding area since 2010. Our free-standing, 13,000 sq foot office is located on one of the two hospital campus’, which we have affiliations with.
We are currently a thirteen-provider practice which includes three interventional cardiologists, four invasive/noninvasive cardiologists and six advanced practice providers. In maintaining attentiveness to the unique needs of our patients, we provide a full spectrum of preventative, invasive, non-invasive care for vascular and venous diseases, remote monitoring of heart failure, valve treatment, and electrophysiology services.
One of our core principles remain to explore innovative methods to deliver care as well as an openness to new technologies and management paradigms. In a local marketplace where most cardiovascular practices remain independently owned and operated, our practice continues to be one of the fastest growing practices within a 50-mile radius. We are looking for partners to continue building our cardiovascular service lines in this expanding market.
In maintaining attentiveness to the unique needs of our patients, we provide a full spectrum of invasive, noninvasive, vascular, venous treatments, remote monitoring of heart failure, valve repair, and electrophysiology services. Situated amidst the bedroom communities of the DC metro area, population continues to grow exponentially resulting in new opportunities to expand services further in our office as well as in the hospital.AREA INFORMATION
Our practice serves a community of five primary counties in northern Virginia. Its strategic position along the I-95 corridor grants access to both Washington, DC and Richmond metro areas which are located 50 miles north and south respectively. This quaint revolutionary and civil war community has more than historic landmarks; its home to specialty shops, chef-owned restaurants, artisans’ galleries/studios, farmers markets, dog parks, wineries, and
breweries. Our region is also an outdoor adventurers’ paradise, full of beauty to explore and experience from the Rappahannock and Potomac Rivers to Shenandoah Mountains and the shores of the Atlantic coast.