As part of Signature Healthcare, you will join over 150 Physicians practicing across 18 ambulatory offices throughout southeastern MA and at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. We are a non-profit organization caring for a diverse patient population. Signature Healthcare is the premier local provider of safe, personalized medical services in Southeastern Massachusetts. We are currently recruiting a full time Comprehensive Ophthalmologist to join our well-established Ophthalmology Division within the Department of Surgery.
- Opportunity to take over an established panel.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan and deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan.
- Two-year salary guarantee then wRVU and quality based compensation.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Benefits include CME reimbursement up to $3,000, and one week of CME time.
- Time off up to 24 days plus one week of CME and holidays.
- Great school systems in the area.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- Must possess current MA License, MA CSR, and Federal DEA
Signature Healthcare is Southeastern Massachusetts largest integrated healthcare system, including Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty, multi-site physician group practices on the South Shore. We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score A rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls, as well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!