Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians (GSEP) is pleased to announce the opening of a new Emergency Medicine physician opening in metro San Antonio, Texas. You will work within the Methodist hospital system as a part of an independent, democratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join our expanding physician group in the coming months.
- Top Tier Income Potential
- All Residency Trained, BC/BE Emergency and Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- All locations within 20-25 minutes of each other in/on the North side of the city.
- Flexibility in choosing which location/s work best for you.
- Base Rate plus RVU with Flexible Shift Scheduling
- We are expanding our footprint in the area and are looking to add team members in the coming months.
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Ancillary Support
- Equal Partnership available after completion of 2,000 hours
- Over 200,000 Patient Visits to our Emergency Department
Great neighbors, award-winning school districts, and a range of value-priced neighborhoods are genuine aspects promoted by our Central Texas Area.
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market – an hour from Austin
- Great Housing Market and low cost of living. Part of the sought after Scenic Texas Hill Country.
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Exceptional Arts and Entertainment.
- Greenbelts, forest preserves, lakes and streams – great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle within a family friendly metropolitan community as a member of local emergency medicine group with focused on compassionate community based medicine.Contact Us Today
Apply online and EMrecruits
will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.