Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield, is seeking energetic and team-oriented Family Medicine (FM) or Internal Medicine (IM) Physicians to join our physician led, patient centered practices in Tehachapi, CA. We offer a variety of flexible schedules, mentorship and much more.
This is also an H1B visa opportunity, requiring candidates who are cap exempt.
- 100% outpatient practice
- Emphasizes high quality of care over quantity
- Dedicated MA team for efficient workflow
- Collegial work environment
- Opportunity to precept medical students
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Flexibility and Exceptional Work/Life Balance:
- Part Time and Full Time opportunities
- Flexible start/end times during 7am - 7pm
- Full Time option to work 4 or 4.5 days per week
- No nights, no weekends
- RN Triage during after hours and weekends
- Internal pharmacy department handling daily refills
- Marketing representative to help build patient panel with various media resources and connecting you with the community
- Student loan assistance
- Excellent earning potential including a salary guarantee period and productivity bonus
- Very generous sign on bonus, relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, retirement plans and CME allowance
Compensation Range: $250,000 $280,000 / Year
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
DIGNITY HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP BAKERSFIELD
Dignity Health Medical Group Bakersfield, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a dynamic and growing multi-specialty group. We are affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial and Mercy Hospitals Downtown Campus and Southwest Campus. The group s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available.
Tehachapi is located outside of Southern California s congested highly populated areas and outside of the drier hotter deserts and valleys surrounding it. Its higher elevation and mountain locale epitomize outdoor living at its best. The community relishes their time spent outside, enjoying the scenic beauty and all the recreational opportunities including camping, hiking, single-track mountain biking, on-road cycling, horseback riding, and wildlife the area has to offer. Tehachapi s unique environment also means it s located outside the mainstream and conventions of suburbia. It is original. More unconventional attitude attracts people with fresh ideas and energy that manifest themselves in the arts, culture, traditions, technology and commercial innovations, and strong community spirit. Higher elevation is their competitive differentiator because they have clean air, four seasons, alternative energy, outdoor adventure, great agritourism. That's why they encourage people to "Live Up!"