Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA) is the oldest and largest ED physician group in Hawaii looking to hire an ABEM physician. We are an independent, physician-owned, democratic group founded to provide the highest quality of emergency medical care throughout Oahu, Kauai, Molokai and Hawaii (The Big Island). Whether you are more drawn to the Kona or the Hilo side of the island or if Waimea is your special place we look forward to speaking with you.
Youll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true partnership opportunity that lets you invest in your future and build your nest egg.
- Employed with Partnership Track
- $50,000 per year State Student Loan Repayment Program
- Flexible Scheduling (1,350 hours the 1st 2 years & 1,150 after)
- 10.5 Months a year work schedule
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution (up to $67,000)
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus Offered
- 14 Year Average Individual Tenure Within Group
- Exceptional Benefits-Paid Health Insurance, CME Allowance and others that are second to none.
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians who desire more in their practice and are looking to enjoy the island life.
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the Apply button, or email your CV directly to HEPA@EMrecruits.com
Feel free to contact me, James Leising at 682-500-8604 for more information.