Plymouth is a coastal town in Massachusetts that is the site of the Mayflower landing in 1620. It is only 45 minutes south of Boston and boasts the natural beauty of its dramatic coastline and sandy beaches, as well as wooded state parks. Enjoy some of the best whale watching; the numerous yachting, golf, and country clubs; or the unique shopping and dining of this quaint New England town. It is a history lover's paradise, an outdoor enthusiast's playground, and family's dream community.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Eric Gant email@example.com (954) 837-2756.
- Excellent work/life balance; 4-day work week
- 8 weeks of vacation; shared call of 1:7
- Great coastal location 40 miles from Boston
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Base salary with RVU bonuses and exceptional retirement
- Community-based role
- Light IR procedures; training in neuroradiology or body imaging is a plus
- Area has great restaurants, farmers markets, golfing, and boating
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail