St. Francis-Emory Healthcare is a 376 bed regional health system in Columbus, GA serving over 300k residents in west GA and east AL. Our 84 bed freestanding behavioral and mental health center, The Bradley Center, is recruiting a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist for our employed medical staff. Candidates with a fellowship or heightened interest in Geriatric, Addiction (suboxone certification welcome), TMS therapy or Women s Mental Health will be welcome additions to the team.
- Hospital employed
- Traditional IP/OP schedule
- We provide services for children, adults and senior care with admissions operating 24/7/365.
- The team services almost all Adult and Geriatric needs via both inpatient and outpatient facilities
- The Bradley Center has a large outpatient clinic, 24 bed Adult Inpatient unit, Adult partial hospitalization unit, 24 bed Crisis Destabilization Unit with additional 6 observation beds and 13 bed Geriatric unit
- All facilities conveniently located on one campus, each building just steps from the other
- Serving over 300k residents in western GA + eastern AL
- Columbus is 90 minutes southwest of Atlanta + 40 minutes from Auburn, Alabama
- 2nd largest city in the state of Georgia offering a small town feel with the amenities of a larger city
- Great community for the outdoor enthusiast
- Reputable public and private school options