DERMATOLOGIST NEWPORT BEACH / ORANGE COUNTY
California Skin Institute (CSI), is looking for board-certified/board-eligible Dermatologists to join our thriving practices in Southern California.
If interested in this opportunity, please apply to this job posting or call 408-859-5668 for any questions. We are flexible and open if you are interested in full-time, part-time, or traveler/moonlighting.
- As a Dermatologist with California Skin Institute, you will be part of the fastest growing private practice dermatology group in California.
- CSI offers the ability to work with a nationally recognized network of leading experts in dermatology to obtain the most accurate diagnosis and treatment strategy possible for your patients.
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to build a busy practice
- Highly collaborative culture
- Provide your desired practice mix (Medical Dermatology & Cosmetics)
Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Encinitas, Vista, Long Beach, San Pedro, Anaheim, Torrance, and Palm Desert
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation
- Dermatologist Salary Range: 425K:-500K Base Annual Salary + Productivity
- Generous benefits package (including paid CME, healthcare benefits, vacation and retirement plan)
- Exceptional PPO reimbursement rates compared to other CA private practices
- Access to over 100 cutting edge technologies for medical treatments & surgical procedures
- Opportunity to grow & develop your medical, surgical and cosmetic skills through CSI s advanced training programs and mentorships
- Entrance to join a superb cohort of dermatologists, plastic surgeons and dermatopathologist with excellent reputations.
- Freedom to control how you practice medicine from service mix to patient volume
- Flexibility to achieve a strong work-life balance
WHO WE ARE
California Skin Institute was founded on one unwavering commitment to provide excellence in patient care. At CSI, we provide one of the most comprehensive skin-based service lines in the country encompassing all aspects of dermatology and plastic surgery. Our physicians are trained in a wide variety of services including the use of over 100 state-of-the-art devices for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
California Skin Institute is the largest private practice dermatology group in California, showing exponential growth since 2007 now boasting over 400 employees, 42 sites and expanding. CSI continues to remain physician managed and controlled by the original founder in contrast to the 50 other large dermatology groups in the US. Our culture is focused on intelligence, innovation, multidisciplinary skills, life-long learning, compassion and our physicians love working here.
GREATER SOUTHERN CA AREA:
From the Pacific coastline to the Inland Empire in Southern California, you ll find some of the top school systems in the country, incredible places to raise kids and some of the best beaches in the world. Southern California offers world class culture in its many museums, theaters, and concert venues. The warm Southern California climate allows year-round enjoyment of the outdoors, making this area a spectacular place to live and work. We have the ideal climate for boating, surfing, swimming, golfing, hiking, biking and skiing, all within driving distance.