Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time Board Certified or Eligible Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Fairfax, VA! Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff with this Turn Key opportunity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Clinic Location = Fairfax, VA
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity = Uncapped Earning Potential
- EMA Enabled Clinic
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Only 17 miles from Washington DC, Fairfax is a great place to live due to its strong public-school system and close proximity to international airport and prestigious universities. This ADCS clinic has a well-established patient base and stays busy all year-round providing all services from Cosmetics to Mohs Surgery.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Please contact Lee Suggs at Lee.Sugg@adcsclinics.com to learn more about this opportunity.