We are seeking well-qualified Obstetricians/Laborists to join our growing practice and delivery program in Wilmington, Delaware. The Advanced Delivery Program delivers low risk obstetrical patients who carry fetuses with prenatally diagnosed congenital anomalies.
We are expanding our unit and beginning 24/7 operations in 2024. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our program individualized and meaningful, while maintaining the highest standards of patient safety and evidence-based care. Experienced obstetricians encouraged to apply!
* Established hospital-based delivery program growing to serve the community and region.
* Thirteen 12-hour shifts per 4-week block; part-time options, back-up call shifts potentially available.
* OB triage generally limited to program participants; unregistered ED generally transferred to adult hospital.
* No Pediatric GYN responsibilities.
* OB/GYN residents assist scheduled cases.
* Participate in simulations and drills.
* Delaware has three distinctly different regions, each with its own style, character, and wide range of possibilities. The First State is the kind of destination that delivers the excitement of a sun-splashed beach oasis or the quiet joys of a countryside vineyard.
* Wilmington is a beautiful city filled with lights and garden paths. From the Hagley Museum along the Brandywine River to the Nemours Estate, which is built to look like Versailles, the history, dining, decorative arts and scenic gardens are a sight to behold.
Nemours offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits package that includes quality-based bonus incentives, relocation allowance, life insurance, comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, CME and board maintenance allowances, retirement plan with employer matching and an additional 457B retirement savings plan, educational allowance, paid licensure and malpractice fees, and professional membership dues allowance.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=2834d925d9e476bc079d8c1a3f27a3a6