- Centra is actively seeking Family Medicine Doctors for our growing Primary Care Centers. We are seeking candidates with a MD/DO distinction, and who are board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine.
- CMG operates 18 primary care practices, bringing a full range of health and wellness services to Central Virginia families.
- Patient volume: 18 patients/day on average
- The option of a 4-day work week
Physician Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on regular hours plus overtime hours worked
- Upfront bonuses
- 15k rural bonus annually
- Up to $100k in student loan repayment
- Up to $10,000 in relocation assistance
- Up to $7,500 CME allowance + 5 days for CME in addition to time off
- 224 hours of allowable time off
- 403(b) and 457(b) tax deferred savings plan; Immediate vested employer contribution match
- Health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Malpractice coverage
- Completion of medical degree and residency training in Family Medicine.
- MD/DO with certification by an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) board in physician's primary specialty. Must be board certified or in the process of certifying.
About Centra Medical Group and Community
Centra Medical Group (CMG) is comprised of 500+ Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers and serves 600,000 central and southern Virginians. CMG offers an integrated healthcare system, including 4 hospitals, 5 regional medical centers, 70+ physician practices, including primary care, medical, and surgical specialists. At Centra Medical Group you ll find the kind of leadership (physician-led), forward-thinking, and partnerships necessary to thrive in today s healthcare marketplace.
Located in the heart of Virginia, Lynchburg is a thriving city known for its history, outdoor beauty, and quality of life. It s big enough to offer amenities such as convenient air and rail service, yet small enough to be free of gridlock and urban crime rates. Lynchburg is conveniently located along the Blue Ridge Mountains in Central Virginia, just three hours from Washington, D.C. and coastal beaches, and only minutes from lakefront communities, mountaintop trails, and ski slopes. The area also provides a broad range of housing options, acclaimed schools, a vibrant arts community, and temperate weather.
EOE statement Centra : Our care givers at Centra are the most valuable asset we have and it is our mission and commitment to build and sustain a diverse and inclusive environment.
When recruiting and retaining talent at Centra, our hiring needs are based on matching a candidates job qualifications with our job requirements and department needs without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Centra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Be yourself. Be a partner with Centra.