The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore our Neurosurgery Trauma
opportunity within a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We are currently looking for a Trauma Neurosurgeon to join our team at Orlando Regional Medical Center.Role Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Fellowship training in neuro-trauma or neuro critical care
- Must be BC/BE in Neurological Surgery.
- Leading the neuro trauma service at ORMC, which includes developing protocols and maintaining the highest level of care for neuro trauma patients.
- The only level one trauma center in central Florida and the busiest trauma center in the state.
- Join 11 other neurosurgeons covering the entire spectrum of neurosurgical care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Florida’s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Located in downtown Orlando and serving Central Florida for more than 100 years, Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) is an 898-bed surgical, medical, rehabilitation and emergency acute-care hospital. It is one of the largest tertiary facilities in the region and the organization’s flagship hospital.
With advanced technology and expertise in numerous areas of specialty, including trauma, cardiovascular, stroke, neuroscience, orthopedic and surgical services, Orlando Health ORMC provides a complete continuum of care. World-renowned as Central Florida’s only Level I Trauma Center, Orlando Health ORMC also is recognized for excellence with an American Burn Association Verified Burn Center; a CARF®-accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) rehabilitation institute, which includes brain injury, spinal cord and stroke specialty programs; and Joint Commission-certified hip and knee joint replacement, spine surgery, and comprehensive stroke programs.