This position is in northeastern Alabama about an hour from Birmingham. This is the right opportunity for you if you like a slower pace to your day and enjoy people who go out of their way to be friendly and welcoming to their community.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact James Rowinski firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2704.
- Established private practice with the opportunity for partnership
- Shared 1:5 call with NightHawk coverage as well
- 10 weeks of PTO
- Downtown area is being renovated and growing
- Low cost of living, slow-paced lifestyle, minimal traffic, and safe neighborhoods
- Warm and friendly town with beautiful outdoor attractions
- Full benefits, including a 401(k)
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail