Indiana University Health has a new opportunity to join the state's top-rated PM&R academic practice in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Outpatient clinic with care for neuro-rehab patients, including standards PM&R muscular skeletal procedures.
- Standard clinic schedule, with possible call.
- Faculty position with Indiana University School of Medicine: strong history of medical research, patient care and education. Excellent environment for research with some of the world's top researchers and state of the art facilities.
- Injections, ultra-sound guided and EMG procedures, C-Arm fluoroscopy guided injections
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Indianapolis partnership provides a continuum of care for those with life changing injury or illness
- Comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in PM&R
- Completion of an ABMS residency program
- Indiana medical license or ability to obtain
We invite you to learn more about our values, diversity, and services.