Physician Occupational Medicine
HealthWorks Medical Director: Occupational Medicine Group searches for engaging leader
We are seeking a natural leader to help build HealthWorks growing employer- based healthcare service line as Medical Director.
The Healthworks Medical Director, in collaboration with the administrator dyad, provides clinical and operational guidance and leadership, and is responsible for ensuring that the highest quality clinical care is safely delivered across all of Healthworks service lines, which include Occupational Medicine, Employee Health, Physical Therapy and Industrial Rehabilitation, Worksite clinics, Wellness, and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Therapy and Injury Prevention
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Employer Clinics
- Supports, leads and models the vision, mission and values of Centra and HealthWorks
- Provides strategic system leadership for the HealthWorks service line
- May oversee and provide evidence-based process improvement recommendations to ensure quality of care
- Participates in the development of policies and guidelines (clinical and administrative) to correct and improve service to the Client/Employer
- Participates in the Client/Employer relationship/sales process when needed
You Can Expect
- Desires the opportunity for patient care in both/either
- Occupational Medicine and/or
- Non-surgical Orthopedic consultant or a physician with interest in musculoskeletal and/or neuromuscular medicine
- Monday-Friday; No Weekends, No Major Holidays
- 60/40 Admin/Clinic
- Digital Xray on site
- Comprehensive Labs with same day turnaround
- Substantial sign-on bonus
- Full health, dental and vision benefits
- Student loan repayment program
- $7,500 CME expenses
- $10k relocation expenses
- Board Certified/Eligible in Orthopedic, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and/or Occupational Medicine.
- An additional board certification in a primary care specialty (internal medicine or family medicine) is preferred.
- Knowledge of workers' compensation, DOT, OSHA and other applicable legislative regulations.