The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join our team of exceptional physicians, led by Dr. Juanita Merchant and Dr. Oleh Haluszka.
This is an exciting role for a dynamic physician to join an established clinical faculty team at Banner University Medical Center in Tucson. Our division features a robust fellowship program that is ACGME accredited. Candidates should have a strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills, and desire for translational research.
The position will have a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona – Department of Medicine consistent with their credentials.
- M-F outpatient endoscopy practice and clinic practice
- Consult & Call: Shared rotation with faculty
- BC/BE Gastroenterology
- Preference for experienced candidates, new grads are welcome to apply!
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that delivers the highest level of care to AZ residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center – Tucson & Banner University Medical Center - South
- Nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health-care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research.
- The hospital's physicians are full-time faculty of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson.
- Our specialty services include comprehensive heart and cancer care, advanced neuroscience techniques and a multi-organ transplant program.
- Diamond Children's Medical Center is located on campus, providing specialized pediatric services including neonatal and intensive care, emergency medicine and cancer therapies.
- We are Southern Arizona's only Level 1 Trauma Center, caring for the most critically injured patients.
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities & recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
BUMG offers a generous salary & recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice
- Student loan reimbursement
- UofA qualified tuition reduction
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Gastroenterology