Plattsburgh, New York, is a picturesque community in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains overlooking Lake Champlain, only 18 miles south of Quebec. It has excellent schools and strong business development. You can catch a ferry to Burlington, VT, and try to spot Champ, the lake's own version of the Loch Ness monster.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Timothy McLean firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2767.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- 25 days of PTO; 7 holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday work schedule; call of 1:5
- Must have an active Vermont medical license
- BC/BE pulm/CC
- University town with great schools
- Live on a huge lake at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.