ECU Health Physicians and ECU Health Women’s Care, located in Kenansville, North Carolina are seeking a BE/BC OBGYN to join an established practice. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by ECU Health Physicians - Community Practice Model
- Hospital privileges at ECU Health Duplin Hospital
- Growing 9-hosptial physician led healthcare system
- Established practice with midwife support
- Full practice support provided by ECU Health Physicians
- Shared Call
- GE Centricity Centralized Fetal Monitoring
- Latest Stryker Towers for laparoscopic procedures
- 24/7 on-call anesthesiology and radiology support
- Affiliation with and support from the James and Connie Maynard Children’s Hospital and ECU Health Medical Center
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
- Close proximity to Wilmington, NC and the beautiful beaches of the North Carolina Coast
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
ECU Health Duplin Hospital
ECU Health Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27,000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, ECU Health Duplin offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care system serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of 13,000 team members, nine hospitals and a physician group that encompasses over 1,100 academic and community providers practicing in over 185 primary and specialty clinics located in more than 110 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, and ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. ECU Health and the Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research. www.ecuhealth.org
ECU Health Physicians includes an academic practice model (ECU employment) and a community practice model (health system employment). There is shared leadership and shared services to support the overall group and to ensure alignment for clinical care, research, education and strategy.
This innovative structure creates opportunities within ECU Health Physicians ranging from acute to ambulatory, academic practice to community practice, regional to rural, and everything in between.
Centrally located in Eastern North Carolina, Duplin County is easy to find but hard to forget! Visitors are drawn by the deep roots in history, small town charm, and that special Southern-style hospitality that keeps them coming back. The many flavors of Duplin County offer a little something for everyone. Kenansville possesses a collection of Greek revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts.
- Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Close proximity to Wilmington, NC
- River Landing, a premier residential golf community that was named the North Carolina Golf Club Owners Association Course of the Year in 2019
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Jessica Guillemette at (252)343-2627 or Jessica.Guillemette@ecuhealth.org.
It is the goal of ECU Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.