Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Nadege Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9392.
- Work for a top Connecticut health system
- Competitive salary and top benefits
- Must be fellowship trained in hospice and palliative care
- Join an established team with 3 MDs, 2APPs, a chaplain, and social workers
- Relocation assistance available
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Less than 2 hours from New York City
- Choice communities to live in on Connecticut's 'Gold Coast'
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.