This position is in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast less than an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area that has not lost a sense of 'the real Florida.' At Port St. Lucie, you can hike environmental preserves, paddle lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a spring training baseball game, and play a few rounds of championship golf.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- Respected nonprofit health system
- Needs for both ERCP/EUS and General GI providers
- 1:4 call schedule
- Great opportunity for leadership, research, and clinical trials
- Option for minimal inpatient duties
- Visa sponsorship available for Advanced Procedures GIs
- Minutes from the Atlantic coast
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail