Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking Family Medicine Physicians to join our exceptional staff. Your dedication to patient care and practice excellence will be a part of BUMG's new model of care delivery. Positions include fully community based ambulatory care practices with no inpatient or academic requirements.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Be a member of Banner University Medical Group. Southern Arizona’s premiere practice that includes primary through quaternary care.
- Live in a vibrant, growing community that includes several industry leading companies
- 36 hours of patient scheduled time in a 4.5-day work week
- Average 20 patients/day
- Both full and part time positions available
The community of Green Valley is in the historic Santa Cruz River Valley, nestled between the Santa Rita Mountains to the east and the Tumacácori Mountains to the west. A gateway to historic southern Arizona located south of Tucson on Interstate 19.
Green Valley is close enough to Tucson if you'd like to visit the big city, but far enough away to enjoy the quiet solitude and active lifestyle of a vibrant retirement community. This gateway to historic southern Arizona boasts perfect weather for year-round outdoor activities, shopping, restaurants and all the healthcare options you need are here in Green Valley!
· Banner University Multispecialty Services – 1141 S La Canada Dr. Green Valley, AZ
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Competitive compensation, including Productivity, Quality and Longevity incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Family Medicine