Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians to join our exceptional staff. Your dedication to patient care and practice excellence will be a part of BUMG's new model of care delivery. Positions include fully community based ambulatory care practices with no inpatient or academic requirements.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Be a member of Banner University Medical Group. Southern Arizona’s premiere practice that includes primary through quaternary care.
- Live in a vibrant, growing community that includes several industry-leading companies
- 36 hours of patient scheduled time in a 4.5-day work week
- Average 20 patients/day
- Both full and part-time positions available
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
· Banner University Medicine Primary Care Clinic – 8290 S. Houghton Road, Suite 150, Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Competitive compensation, including Productivity, Quality and Longevity incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Internal Medicine