Banner University Medical Center-Tucson, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN/Assistant Professor to join our award-winning and Best Doctors team! Faculty appointment at the University of Arizona, commensurate with experience.
- Expected to perform clinical research, leading to publication
- Expected to use a variety of teaching modalities to interact with resident physicians and students
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology or Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health Services focus preferred
- Valid Arizona medical license
- Ability to work with diverse students, residents, fellows and colleagues
- Experience with a variety of teaching methods and curricular perspectives
- Perform in-house call: (3) 12-hour shifts per month
- Additional gynecology home calls on an as-needed basis for in-house MFM coverage.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology