The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Banner University Medical Center is actively recruiting for a Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) Specialist to join our exceptional team of three faculty members. Practice will include perinatal consults, high-risk obstetric clinics, prenatal diagnostic, and therapeutic interventions, antepartum rounds, and perinatal calls. Our "Fetal Intervention/Surgery Center" provides an opportunity and to learn indications and techniques for fetal intervention/surgery in a setting of a world-class fetal surgery practitioner. The Division has an ACGME accredited Maternal/Fetal Medicine fellowship training program. The University of Arizona College of Medicine has a well-developed research infrastructure to support early and mid-level investigators in their research endeavors. Enjoy a competitive salary, collaborative team environment, and work-life balance.
The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment (Assistant/Associate/Full Professor) with the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- Supervision of the Fellow/Resident High-Risk Maternal-Fetal Medicine clinic
- Faculty MFM practice
- Perinatal & Ultrasound consults
- Antepartum patient rounds
- Perinatal call
- Labor and delivery coverage for high-risk patients as needed
- In-house call is optional
- Teaching and mentoring of residents, medical students, and fellows
- AZ medical license
- BC/BE in OBGYN and MFM
- Completion of MFM or MFM/Genetics fellowship (new grads welcome to apply)
- Ability to work well with patients, colleagues, and administration
- Must possess a desire to work with diverse students and colleagues
- Research and teaching experience preferred
- Candidates with fetal surgery interest/experience are encouraged to apply
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and
encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Maternal-Fetal Medicine