The Division of Infectious Disease at Banner University Medical Group is seeking a Per Diem Infectious Disease physician to deliver high quality inpatient focused clinical care within the academic environment. The Division has a broad range of clinical programs including a robust Ryan White-funded HIV clinic, the Valley Fever Center for Excellence, a transplant infectious disease service, an antimicrobial stewardship program, an orthopedic infectious disease program, and an outpatient parenteral antibiotic therapy program.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Arizona
- Position is open to both experienced physicians and physicians just out of fellowship
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Opportunity for professional growth and networking
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evidence-based medicine resulting in quality care
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner – University Medical Center Tucson, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus (BUMC-T) is a nationally recognized academic medical center. We focus on providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health care professionals, and conducting groundbreaking research to help the people of Arizona and beyond. Patients come to us for complete and personalized care of the most common and the most complex conditions.
As Southern Arizona's only Level I Trauma Center, we care for the most critically injured patients and are consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report. BUMC-T has been recognized with Magnet® designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Also located on the campus is Diamond Children's Medical Center with specialized pediatric services including neonatal and intensive care, emergency medicine and cancer therapies.
Please include your CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Infectious Disease