Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking Family Medicine Physicians to join our exceptional staff. Your dedication to patient care and practice excellence will be a part of BUMG's new model of care delivery. Positions include fully community based ambulatory care practices with no inpatient or academic requirements.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Be a member of Banner University Medical Group. Southern Arizona’s premiere practice that includes primary through quaternary care.
- Live in a vibrant, growing community that includes several industry-leading companies
- 36 hours of patient scheduled time in a 4.5-day work week
- Average 20 patients/day
- Both full and part-time positions available
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Family Medicine