Join the Division of Hepatology and Gastroenterology at top rated teaching hospital Banner University Medical Center – Tucson. Banner University Medical Group and the University of Arizona are seeking an experienced full time BC/BE Transplant Hepatologist to join our highly trained team of Hepatologists. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- AZ medical license (or eligible to obtain)
- DEA license for controlled substances (or eligible to obtain)
- BC/BE GI and BC/BE Transplant Hepatology
- Candidates with experience in liver transplants preferred
- Should have a strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching, and application of clinical skills and translational research.
- Shared coverage of hepatology and transplant liver service
- Co-management of ICU transplant patients
- Immediate post-transplant care
- Hepatology (general and transplant) outpatient clinic
- Long term care of transplant patients
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance, when applicable
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Paid time off plans
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Paid CME Days plus allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Tucson and Phoenix that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers. Banner University Medical Center – Tucson values patient-centered care and health care innovation. We were named a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and ranked No. 3 Hospital in Arizona.
The blooming community of Tucson, Arizona is nestled within the lush Sonoran Desert and the Southern Rocky Mountains. With 350+ days of annual sunshine, it is easy to soak some sunny vitamin D with championship golf courses, scenic hiking, cycling-friendly community, horseback riding, and daytrip fishing or kayaking. Self-care enrichment abounds in refreshing spa resorts, art galleries, enriching culture and entertainment. Tucson was also designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with many exciting culinary adventures in our restaurant scene. With a population slightly over 0.5 million, Tucson is a growing city with a college town feel that continues to boast an attractive cost of luxury living.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Hepatology