In partnership with the University of Arizona, the Department of Anesthesiology at Banner - University Medicine Tucson is growing and actively interviewing Anesthesiologists to provide exceptional patient care at Southern Arizona’s Level 1 trauma center. Join our Clinical Faculty while enjoying partnering with a dynamic team of peers, CRNAs, residents and fellows in a modern healthcare technology setting. Our Clinical Faculty Physicians thrive caring for a diverse population, maintaining curricular perspectives, and engaging in teaching. As a Clinical Faculty member, you will gain a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with your academic credentials.
As our services expand, we are proactively seeking general anesthesiologists interested in a varied practice, including Level 1 trauma. We also are looking for subspecialists in obstetric, pediatric, surgical trauma, and regional anesthesiology.
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage -it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- 100k Loan Repayment available, plus Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Sign On and Relocation Assistance available
- Paid Sick Time, Time Off, Malpractice, and CME (plus CME allowance!)
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Financial wellness resources, including 401k with matching or 457b deferred retirement plan options, employee perks and discounts
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Our Community: The soulful Sonoran Desert. The flavorful Southwest. The peacefully blooming community of Tucson, Arizona is nestled within surrounding mountain views and the lush Sonoran Desert. With 350+ days of annual sunshine, it is easy to soak some sunny Vitamin D with championship golf courses, scenic hiking, cycling-friendly community, horseback riding, and daytrip fishing or kayaking. Selfcare enrichment abounds in refreshing spa resorts, art galleries, enriching culture and entertainment. Tucson was also designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with many exciting culinary adventures in our restaurant scene. With a population slightly over 0.5 million, Tucson is a growing city with a college town feel that continues to boast an attractive cost of luxury living to enjoy with those you love most!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Anesthesiology