Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks has an excellent opportunity for BE/BC Pediatrician to replace a retiring physician at our established practice in the growing community of Casa Grande! If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a busy outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness.
A description of our clinic:
- Mon-Fri with limited call, phone call consult only
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinic hours: 8am-5pm
- Clinical responsibilities to include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized care according to candidate's interest
- Located a block from the Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics (ABMS)
- Team player: ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have a passion for delivering top-quality pediatric care
Casa Grande, ideally situated between Phoenix and Tucson, offers convenient access to major metropolitan areas for entertainment, dining, and cultural experiences. This charming city, known for its welcoming community and beautiful desert landscapes, makes it an ideal place to live and work.
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary base, plus wRVU and Value Incentives
- Additional bonuses related to retention/longevity
- Starting bonus & Relocation Assistance
- PSLF and Loan Repayment of up to $100K
- Paid CME days
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Dedicated resources for physician wellness, burnout mitigation, and development
Banner Health is a financially-sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. Regarded and recognized as a top health system in the country for the clinical quality consistently provided to patients in our hospitals, nonprofit Banner Health is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and operates 30 hospitals, including three academic medical centers and other related health entities and services in six states.
We invite you to join our team and enjoy the unique lifestyle Casa Grande has to offer. Apply today!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer. (POS12726)
Facility & Location InformationBanner Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Phoenix SE Valley, Casa Grande, AZ 85130 Physician-Pediatrics