Medical Oncologist with Genitourinary Focus
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Medical Oncologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The qualified candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery by supporting our GU program.
Banner Health, the largest healthcare system and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Phoenix, AZ was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. Research continues to be an important aspect of our program with 135+ on-going clinical trials.
The section of Medical Oncology is an integral part of the Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
• Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient;
• Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care;
• Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies;
• State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer;
• Oncology expertise in supportive care services.
• Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
• Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Abundant lifestyle opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
We are seeking applicants with:
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Medical Oncology or Hematology/Oncology
• Interest and expertise in management of genitourinary tumors
• Strong interest in clinical research and medical education
• Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Phoenix Metro, Gilbert, AZ 85234 Physician-Oncology - Medical