Join a well-established PEDS program with Banner Children's Specialists
IDEAL opportunity for Pediatric Hospitalists interested in a collaborative work environment within an integrated healthcare system.
Serving a pediatric population of 350,000+ Banner Children’s at Desert Medical Center (BCMC) is a state-of-the-art, 206-bed children’s hospital that provides comprehensive pediatric care provided by specialists with pediatric training in Orthopedics, Nephrology, Urology, Neuropsychology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Pulmonology, ENT, Endocrinology, Plastic Surgery, Radiology, Neonatology, Intensive Care and Infectious Diseases. Notable distinctions include:
- A member of the Children’s Hospital Association, Banner Children's is a Level One Pediatric Trauma Center, 120 bed Level 3 NICU staffed 24/7 by Neonatologists
- Over half of the babies delivered in Arizona are born in a Banner hospital.
- Well-trained social services staff and numerous integrative therapy programs ensure a complete range of care for children.
- Offers child-friendly atmosphere accented by soothing colors and dedicated play areas, as well as a volunteer dog therapy program t
- On the campus of Banner Desert Medical Center - one of the largest and most comprehensive facilities in Arizona which serves as a tertiary referral center for the East Valley of metropolitan Phoenix and treats the highest levels of acuity in the East Valley.
- Includes Ambulatory Surgery Centers with future opportunity for investments
- BC/BE Pediatrics
- Patients include newborns & pediatrics
- 12-15 patients/day
- Newborn nursery coverage if desired, no delivery attendance
- The team consists of 13 core physicians
- Primary Location: Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with more than 50,000 employees, thirty hospitals, including the University of Arizona academic hospitals in Tucson and Phoenix, six long term care centers, and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six Western states.
Geographical High Points:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf and more
- Excellent public & private school options
- Active high school, college, and professional sports
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Thunderbird Medical Center
Phoenix Metro-Northwest, Glendale, AZ 85306 Physician-Pediatrics - Hospitalist