The Department of Surgery with Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix is actively interviewing BC Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons to join the growing OMFS Division. Along with program development, this position offers the opportunity to advance a full-time general and specialized clinical practice of patients within a diverse population. Practice alongside three OMFS surgeons while teaching and mentoring dental students and eight residents. Commitment to clinical and didactic teaching is desired. The preferred candidate will also possess strong research interests, either in clinical research, basic science research, or both. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of building an OMFS program in an academic department with strong trauma and general surgery programs to support the growth of the division. The selected individual will receive a faculty title with the University of Arizona, based on tenure and experience.
- Certification/Eligibility by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- DDS or DMD with OMFS Certification
- Medicare participation required
- Must be well-versed in trauma
- Clinical Responsibilities: OP clinic, IP rounding, OR cases
- Two days/week clinic | average patient volume: 25/day
- Call schedule: 7 days/month
- Teaching & mentoring of students, residents & fellows | ability to teach dental school one day/week
- Experienced or new grads with a passion for academics are encouraged to apply
- Thrives in team-collaboration and foster strong interpersonal skills
BANNER BENEFITS: You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage, it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. We design your benefits with you in mind offering a wide variety of comprehensive benefits to provide security for you & your family!
- $30K Sign-on Bonus
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Malpractice and CME
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or deferred options, employee perks and discounts
OUR COMMUNITY: Iconic Landscapes. Picture-Perfect Skies. Greater Phoenix is the nation’s sunniest metropolis and the cosmopolitan heart of the majestic AZ desert. It's a city that basks in year-round sunshine with stunning Sonoran Desert scenery. Phoenix is the sixth-largest city in the U.S and home to 200+ golf courses, MLB Spring Training, day trip drive to six different lakes, offers a plethora of museums, as well as an extensive casual patio dining, destination spas, and upscale shopping. Enjoy miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails, professional sports, world-class theater, and exceptional musical entertainment. Adventure, fresh air, and beautiful sunsets… Arizona has it all.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician-Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery