*Pediatric Pulmonologist - Banner Children's Multispecialty Clinic - Tucson, AZ
Banner Health, a top 5-health system, seeks a qualified candidate to join an established team as an academic Pediatric Pulmonologist. Join a well-established, nationally recognized academic pediatric pulmonary practice at the University of Arizona. The Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine division currently has an accredited Cystic Fibrosis Center, a MCHB-funded Pediatric Pulmonary Center, an active pediatric sleep program and active clinical programs in asthma, severe asthma, aerodigestive disorders, neuromuscular diseases, home tracheostomy and ventilator patients and pediatric flexible bronchoscopy. We are widely recognized for our asthma and CF clinical research programs. We seek a clinical physician with an interest in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows. There are multiple opportunities to program build and to participate in clinical research activities. Protected time for academic pursuits is available based on interests. The successful candidate will hold an academic title with the University of Arizona.
- Clinical responsibilities shared with other faculty members
- Outpatient pediatric pulmonary clinics
- Inpatient/consult service
- Academic time
- Call may be taken from home
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Arizona medical license obtained by start date
- BC in Pediatrics
- BC/BE in Pediatric Pulmonary
- Reliable, energetic individual interested in teaching and scholarly activity as part of a busy, clinical practice.
- Experience/training in clinical research.
Banner Benefits: You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health, to your family to your satisfaction at work. We design your benefits with you in mind offering a wide variety of comprehensive benefits that give you peace of mind and provide security for you and your family.
- Production Incentives (wRVU), Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or 401b deferred options, employee perks and discounts
Tucson is a city of 750K+ with a multicultural population that reflects the richness of the Southwest. The city shares common borders with the Tohono O'odham and Pascua Yaqui Nations and is surrounded by majestic desert and rugged mountains rising to more than 9,000 feet. With more than three hundred days of sunshine/year find time to enjoy the outdoors via hiking, boating, camping, cycling & more.
- Affordable cost of living & housing
- Access to highly ranked private & public schools
- All major air carriers serve Tucson International Airport.
- Tucson hosts theater, opera, symphony and ballet companies, the internationally famous gem show, rodeos, and many street/ethnic festivals.
- UA Presents offers off-Broadway productions
- Top 10 Intercollegiate athletics (University of Arizona)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Pediatrics - Pulmonology