ACADEMIC FACULTY: Vascular Surgeon Opportunity with Banner University Medical Center Tucson
The Department of Surgery at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified Vascular Surgeon candidate to join the group at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. Housed within the Department of Surgery, the Division is recognized for excellence and innovation in patient care, research and education. The Division of Vascular and Endovascular surgery has both vascular residency and fellowship training programs, and is nationally recognized for its expertise in treating conditions of the circulatory system with robust clinical and translational research activities. The Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is currently home to an International known clinical and research innovation program: Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance (SALSA), where a team of vascular surgeons and podiatrists working together for amputation prevention and diabetic limb salvage.
- Rotating Call 1:4-5
- Potential of protected time for academics and teaching
- Opportunity for clinical and educational research
- Position open to experienced physicians and new grads
Banner University Medical Center Tucson (BUMCT) has a new 670,000 sq. ft hospital tower which opened 2019 with 22 new operating rooms. BUMCT is renowned for excellence in patient care, biomedical research, teaching and community service. Located in the heart of Tucson, Arizona, it hosts more than a million patient visits annually in and around Tucson.
BUMCT values patient-centered care and health care innovation. We were named a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and ranked No. 3 Hospital in Arizona. Tucson, located in the Sonoran Desert surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, is a very friendly Southwestern town where you and your family will have time to enjoy it all!
Excellent Compensation Package
- Excellent base salary
- Full benefits with dental, health and vision
- Retirement package with matching
- Paid CME & society dues
- University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year round
- Moderate cost of living
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Apply directly at PracticeWithUs.BannerHealth.com for LIVE application tracking. Thank you!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Vascular Surgery