Banner University Medical Center (BUMC-T) is recruiting BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physicians for a mixture of inpatient coverage and evaluation of patients in the outpatient setting. The qualified physician will participate in the teaching and mentoring of residents and medical students from the COM-Tucson and will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team of established Physicians and Providers and to enjoy the flexibility of exploring your practice interests.
- Flexibility in schedule/practice location(s), based on candidate interests/specialties - ILD, IP, Transplant, Sleep Medicine etc.
- Call: 7-day rotational schedule, shared with colleagues in sub-specialty
- Both new grads & experienced Physicians are welcome to apply
Banner University Medicine’s Total Compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
Tucson is a city of 750K+ with a multicultural population that reflects the richness of the Southwest. The city shares common borders with the Tohono O'odham and Pascua Yaqui Nations and is surrounded by majestic desert and rugged mountains rising to more than 9,000 feet. With more than three hundred days of sunshine/year find time to enjoy the outdoors via hiking, boating, camping, cycling & more.
- Affordable cost of living & housing
- Access to highly ranked private & public schools
- All major air carriers serve Tucson International Airport.
- Tucson hosts theater, opera, symphony and ballet companies, the internationally famous gem show, rodeos, and many street/ethnic festivals.
- UA Presents offers off-Broadway productions
- Top 10 Intercollegiate athletics (University of Arizona)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care