Employed Opportunity with Banner Health in Northern Colorado-Live the Colorado Lifestyle!
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado. Excellent opportunity for a dynamic BE/BC Hospitalist to join a team of employed physicians. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- 7 AM-7 PM
- 15-16 shifts per month
- Supportive team
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Attractive salary-$240-$255 (based on experience) plus wRVU incentive
- Sign on plus relocation
- Fully paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region. Level II Trauma; Level II Nursery. Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with EICU support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
Banner McKee Medical Center: 132-bed, acute-care hospital that has served the Loveland, Colo. community since 1976. We pride ourselves on providing excellent patient care, the latest in technological advances and caring attention to patient needs. Through the years, McKee has led the way in health care innovation. All of our patient rooms are private, helping individuals recover in a peaceful, healing environment. We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, pediatric, orthopedic, surgical and critical care and robotic surgery.
Banner Fort Collins Medical Center: Banner Health's newest medical facility in Colorado opening in April 2015. Our innovative Banner Fort Collins Medical Center is the first hospital in Northern Colorado equipped with TeleAcute Care, a remote 24/7 monitoring technology which allows expert nurses at an off-site operations center to observe real-time vital signs and test results for every patient in the hospital. This system is an expansion of our TeleICU, in which intensive care physicians and acute care nurse practitioners monitor intensive care patients.
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities. Over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year!
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park and 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts in the Colorado Rockies
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
SUBMIT your CV TODAY for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group: Northern Colorado Front Range
5623 19th Street, Greeley, CO 80634 Physician-Hospitalist