OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Keep your colleagues healthy!
In the HEART of the GROWING NORTHERN COLORADO FRONT RANGE
In Greeley, Loveland and new clinic in Fort Collins, Colorado!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier non-profit health systems, is seeking a BE/BC Physician for employed Occupational Medicine positions in the Northern Colorado Front Range area. Providing a full range of clinical Occupational Health services, including the evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses, and the performance of specialty examinations and guidance with relevant regulations to patients, employers, and payors of Banner Occupational Health Services (BOHS).
Join BOHS in Northern Colorado, a location that best suits your lifestyle – one where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! One-hour drive to Denver gives you easy access to big-city amenities including four major pro sports teams and culture rich adventures. A dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry.
Position will include:
- Treatment and care of occupational injuries
- Specialty examinations such as employment physicals, DOT physical exams, executive physical exams, travel exams, return to work exams, and fit for duty exams
- Partnering with employers and payors to protect the health of workers
- No urgent care, we provide exclusively occupational health care
- 4-day work weeks that allow you to explore all of what Northern Colorado has to offer
- Physician salary range starts at $210,000, all in addition to a robust benefits package.
- BC/BE in one of the following: Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventative Medicine, or Public Health
- Experience and ability to treat Occupational Health injuries and illnesses (laceration treatment and care, general injury care, minor wound care, post-exposure care)
- Specialty examinations such as employment physicals, DOT physical exams, executive physical exams,
- Travel exams, return to work exams, and fit for duty exams
- DOT Certification, or within six months of hire (all providers)
- MRO Certification, or within six months of hire (physicians)
- Level II Colorado Workers Compensation Certification, preferred (all providers Level I, physicians Level II)
Banner Health’s Compensation package includes:
Banner Health takes preventing provider burnout seriously. Top level support has enabled creation of our Cultivating Happiness in Medicine (CHIM) program, which is available to all providers. Banner Health also offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- CME Reimbursement and time off
- ACOEM membership not counted against your CME budget
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- 401K with employer match after one year
- Provider Incentive Plan
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness support programs
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park
- 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- Numerous public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician and provider talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: practicewithus.bannerhealth.com
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner North Colorado Medical Center
1801 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Physician-Occupational Medicine