Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon ---- Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
The Division of Surgical Oncology is actively recruiting a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon physician to join our growing team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in the Northern Colorado area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery.
Banner Health is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to Northern Colorado. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center began in Gilbert, AZ in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. This partnership has extended to additional locations, including Colorado. Research is an important component of our cancer centers; we currently have 135+ ongoing clinical trials.
As our cancer center continues to expand, we are building additional space, including more clinic space for plastics. BMDACC includes a comprehensive team of experts that comprises many subspecialties. With the support of a fully staffed APP team, the selected candidate will be dedicated to the cancer center and can anticipate a high volume of cancer reconstruction including breast, head/neck, skin, and ENT.
Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired suburban area
We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility in Plastic Surgery
- Fellowship or similar training in Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery is desirable
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Microsurgery and cancer reconstruction interest is essential
- Comfortable and confident with growing a program
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
When you work with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center you will receive a lucrative compensation package. Base salary range is $400,000 - $500,000 (salary dependent on experience/qualifications) plus multiple incentives and robust benefits package.
About the area: With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work offering spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education, and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park & 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Numerous outdoor activities including golf, biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing
- Thriving cultural and retail sectors
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major universities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, SUBMIT YOUR CV
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center NoCo
Northern Colorado Front Range, Greeley, CO 80631 Physician-Plastic Surgery