Live & Work Along the Northern Colorado Front Range with Views of the Spectacular Rocky Mountains
AT THE END OF THE DAY...THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
Experience the peace of mind of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources, and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being and development, unmatched in the industry.
Becker’s Healthcare has recognized Banner Health, naming us as one of the 150 top places to work in healthcare. We recently made Newsweek’s, list of America’s Greatest Workplaces in 2023 for Diversity and Fitch and S&P ranks Banner Health with an AA- rating, based on our growth & financial stability.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an BC/BE Endocrinologist to join our thriving health center in Northern Colorado. Join a well-established practice that focuses on clinical and patient excellence. Imagine a career where you will have the opportunity to help dive health care change, collaborate with top specialists and medical centers and have access to academic medicine, research, and clinical trials.
- BC/BE in Endocrinology
- Step into a well-developed practice
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Potential leadership opportunity for the right person
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No Call
- Salary Range: $200K - $208K
- 100K population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- One-hour scenic drive to majestic Rocky Mountain National Park | One-hour drive & Denver International Airport
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Excellent private and public school options
WE OFFER YOU competitive salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner North Colorado Medical Center
1801 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Physician-Endocrinology