Palliative Medicine / Supportive Care Physician
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Location: Greeley/Loveland, CO (one hour outside of Denver)
The Division of OncoMedicine at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is actively recruiting for a Palliative Medicine / Supportive Care Physician to join our growing team at Banner MD Anderson in the Northern Colorado area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery.
Banner Health is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to Northern Colorado. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center began in Gilbert, AZ in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. This partnership has extended to additional locations, including Colorado. Research is an important component of our cancer centers; we currently have 135+ ongoing clinical trials.
The section of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care is an integral part of the Division of OncoMedicine in Northern Colorado. This position will support two campuses where we have Hematology/ Oncology providers and shared supportive services including pharmacy, social workers, nursing, and chaplains. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired suburban area
When you work with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center you will receive a lucrative compensation package. Base salary range is $212,000 - $255,000 (salary dependent on experience/qualifications) plus multiple incentives and robust benefits package.
This is a full-time position with a Monday through Friday schedule and no after-hour or weekend call.
We are seeking applicants with:
· BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
· Excellent clinical training and/or experience, including experience and/or training in symptom management
· Compassionate physician who enjoys a team-oriented work setting
· Interest and/or experience in supporting oncology patients desired
· Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients
· Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
About the area: With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work offering spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education, and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park & 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Numerous outdoor activities including golf, biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing
- Thriving cultural and retail sectors
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major universities
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center NoCo
Northern Colorado Front Range, Greeley, CO 80631 Physician - Academics-Palliative Care