Excellent opportunity for an experienced Pediatrician to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the rapidly growing Sahuarita community. Step into an established clinic setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness.
- BC/BE General Pediatrics, experience preferred
- Mon-Fri out-patient clinic
- Average patient volume: 20-25/day
- Clinical responsibilities: wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures (i.e.circumcisions)
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment.
At Banner, your voice is valued, your well-being matters. In addition to a culture where strong teams are fostered and innovation/improvement are encouraged, WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation package including:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- PSLF and Loan Repayment of up to $100k
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Dedicated resources for development and wellness
Banner Health is one of the largest integrated health care systems in the country with 30 hospitals, including three academic medical centers and other related health entities and services in six states. As a leading non-profit provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers using a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better.
TUCSON COMMUNITY: nestled within the lush Sonoran Desert and the Southern Rocky Mountains. With 350+ days of annual sunshine, it is easy to soak some sunny vitamin D with championship golf courses, scenic hiking, cycling-friendly community, horseback riding, and day trip fishing or kayaking. Self-care enrichment abounds in refreshing spa resorts, art galleries, enriching culture and entertainment. Tucson is designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with many exciting culinary adventures in our restaurant scene. With a population of 500K+, Tucson is a growing city with a college town feel that continues to boast an attractive cost of luxury living.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Pediatrics