Faculty Physician - Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
The Division of General Pediatrics at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified candidate to join our dynamic group and have the support of 16 other Pediatricians. The incumbent will participate with the other members in a number of activities including resident and medical student education, clinical research, child advocacy, and new program development. Clinically, the division staffs two teaching clinics, and provides care for children with a variety of special health care needs in Southern Arizona.
The selected candidate will hold an academic title with the University of Arizona that is consistent with their credentials
- BC/BE General Pediatrics | Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine
- Position open to both new grads and experienced physicians
- Work Schedule: M-F in Clinic | No Call
- Average Patient Load: 15-20/day
- Provide primary care to children and young adults, served by the Division of General Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Established expertise working with diverse patient populations
- Participate in clinical research.
- Assist as the Adolescent medicine expert for the Pediatric Residency Program & teaching of medical students and residents.
At Banner, your voice is valued, your well-being matters. In addition to a culture where strong teams are fostered and innovation/improvement are encouraged, WE OFFER YOU a generous compensation package including:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- PSLF eligibility
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Dedicated resources for development and wellness
Banner Health is one of the largest integrated health care systems in the country with 30 hospitals, including three academic medical centers and other related health entities and services in six states. As a leading non-profit provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers using a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better.
TUCSON COMMUNITY: nestled within the lush Sonoran Desert and the Southern Rocky Mountains. With 350+ days of annual sunshine, it is easy to soak some sunny vitamin D with championship golf courses, scenic hiking, cycling-friendly community, horseback riding, and day trip fishing or kayaking. Self-care enrichment abounds in refreshing spa resorts, art galleries, enriching culture and entertainment. Tucson is designated a UNESCO City of Gastronomy with many exciting culinary adventures in our restaurant scene. With a population of 500K+, Tucson is a growing city with a college town feel that continues to boast an attractive cost of luxury living.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician-Pediatrics - Adolescent Med