Pediatrician Opportunity w/Leading Health System – NHSC Certified Site!
Join leading healthcare system, Banner Health in Fallon, Nevada! Due to growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatrician to join our top-notch team at our established practice located on the Banner Churchill Community Hospital campus.
Enjoy the camaraderie and community engagement of a small-town hospital with the resources of a larger organization. Banner Health is a physician-led, innovative, and integrated system devoted to making healthcare easier for the patients and the providers.
Some details of this opportunity:
- 4-day workweek, encouraging a balanced lifestyle
- Clinic Hours: M-F, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Average patient volume: 20-24/day
- Shared Call: 10 days/month
- Direct patient care services on an inpatient and outpatient basis
- Clinical responsibilities to include wellness and chronic care disease management, present for C-section delivery, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
- Pursue your passion working alongside a cohesive and tenured team of Physicians and support from Medical Assistants, network of specialists, and on-site leadership to support an autonomous practice
- NHSC certified site in Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA score 14) that qualifies for federal loan repayment programs
- Open to New grads!
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package including:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus/relocation
- Fully paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- $100K Educational loan repayment plus additional dollars through state funding
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Excellent benefits package options that provided security for you and your family
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system-wide
About Banner Churchill Community Hospital
Since 1996, Banner Churchill Community Hospital has served the rural community and provided the highest quality care to our patients, who are friends and family in Churchill County and beyond.
Located in Fallon, Nev., Banner Churchill Community Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering the most comprehensive array of medical services in rural northern Nevada. We provide comprehensive and emergency care, including an ambulance service that covers more than 5,900 square miles. This makes us one of only two hospital-operated paramedic/EMT/EMS providers in northern Nevada. Our location in Fallon - a short drive from both Reno and Lake Tahoe - offers a wealth of lifestyle advantages, including rustic, rural charm, along with a recreational wonderland of outdoor sports, such as boating, fishing, hiking, biking, skiing, hunting, horseback riding and off-roading. At the end of the day, THIS is where you want to be!
If you’re interested in providing quality patient-focused care in a collegial environment while also enjoying work-life balance, please submit your CV and let's talk about your future with Banner Health!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Churchill Community Hospital
60-miles to Reno International Airport, Fallon, NV 89406 Physician-Pediatrics