* Specialty: OB/GYN
* Schedule: 1.0 FTE. Call from home. Weekend 1:4 (Weekends are considered Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Weeknight 1:4
* Practice Detail: Join a well-established practice in a beautiful center for Women and Infants in a community hospital consisting of 4 OBGYN Providers, 24 hour in house Anesthesiologists, CRNA's and dedicated MA/RN support in clinics, along with a full spectrum of sub specialties including GYN/ONC. Your office is on site with labor & delivery and surgery just steps away. The Perioperative Suites include the XI and SI robots, 2 large laparoscopy suites and 10 OR's and 2 cysto rooms. Elmbrook is a Baby Friendly designated hospital, including a Level IIB Nursery, with a 24 hour coverage of an in house Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
* EMR System: Epic
* Facility: Ascension Elmbrook Hospital
* Location: Brookfield, WI
* Visa Eligibility: H1-B
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Actual compensation offer will vary based upon role, education, experience, location, and qualifications. Connect with your Talent Advisor for additional specifics.
* Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
* Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
* Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
* Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
* Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
* Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules.
About Ascension Milwaukee Hospitals
* As a member of Ascension Milwaukee Hospitals, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
* Shared best practices and knowledge amongst the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country.
* Milwaukee Ascension Hospitals include more than 40 clinic sites of care in Milwaukee as well as 7 owned hospitals averaging a bed size of 250-beds and 2 affiliated orthopedic hospitals, several skilled nursing facilities including the Alexian Village, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, and 4 cancer centers as well as standalone infusion sites.
* Milwaukee Ascension Hospitals are the heart of the network in Wisconsin, two of which host residents. Ascension hospitals have been recognized for renowned cardiology, behavioral health, women's health, oncology, and neuroscience service lines and more than 200 primary care providers.
* Ideally located on the shores of Lake Michigan, 90 miles North of Chicago.
* Milwaukee is a Gamma Global city.
* Culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city.
* Three major professional teams including Green Bay Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Milwaukee Admirals, are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics.
* Cultural activities include the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
* For families, Milwaukee has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world class museum with an IMAX? theater, the Betty Brinn Children's Museum, Discovery World, and an extensive county park system.
* Milwaukee area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate.
* Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan; hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront along with many trails.
* Milwaukee is also host to numerous festivals throughout the summer including Summerfest, the largest music festival in the country.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
? Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Wisconsin Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
? Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). Verified by local Credentialing Office.
? Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required.
This is a great opportunity for the physician who is looking to work in a smaller, more intimate medical group in a community hospital with a great call schedule. We provide free, close parking and the benefit of being able to practice and deliver right at Ascension Elmbrook Hospital. No driving across town.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to Tina Eggert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding careers to healthcare professionals since 1848. Operating 17 hospital campuses and over 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Appleton, you will find opportunities that allow you to create a career path you love, all while delivering compassionate, personalized care to the communities we serve.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the EEO Know Your Rights (English) poster or EEO Know Yo