Full-Time BC/BE Dermatologist Position near Dallas, Texas
**No state income taxes!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for an opportunity to join a small, highly collaborative team of dermatology professionals serving the south Dallas suburbs. If you're a Dermatology Physician who can bring passion and expertise to your work day in and day out, this group wants to hear from you.
Build a rewarding dermatology career in Texas' third largest city where you'll be granted autonomy to practice as you see fit, a lucrative compensation package, and an enjoyable work-life balance!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Will take experienced physicians and residents
- Full-time schedule with the option to practice 4 or 5 days per week
- Provide general medical dermatology and cosmetics
- The group has received notable "Best Doctor" awards
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Full benefits - health, dental, paid vacation, CME and matching 401(k)
- Partnership opportunity (for the right candidate)
- A small team of highly trained skincare professionals
- Utilizes a patient-centered, personalized-care approach
- A warm, welcoming atmosphere and comfortable clinic setting
- EMA software
This practice is located in a family-friendly suburb of south Dallas, Texas. Residents state it's a close-knit, caring community to raise a family with rich cultures and traditions. You'll be just 30 minutes from downtown Dallas, home to more than 20 Fortune 500 companies, the largest urban arts district in the United States, numerous professional sports teams, and more than 200 golf courses. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (just 30 minutes away) is the second-largest single airline hub in the world.