This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Hepatologist to join one of Westchester’s top Health Network.
- World class benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- 457(b) and 403(b) with company contribution
- Allowances for CME and Dues
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Conveniently located only 20 miles north of NYC, offering the best in suburban family life and excellent school systems with easy access to Manhattan.
We are seeking a Full Time Hepatologist, that is board eligible/certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, with liver transplant experience. The candidate must possess outstanding clinical, and interpersonal skills. The applicant should have formal Fellowship training in GI/Hepatology from an approved program (or equivalent).
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) a division of White Plains Hospital was developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. The Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and has earned numerous awards and recognitions. Offering advanced technology and specialty care along with an exceptional patient experience, it is continuing to expand: last year it opened the 9-story Center for Advanced Medicine and Surgery and began performing open-heart surgeries, signaling the launch of its cardiac surgery program.
WPH has earned an outstanding reputation for quality, earning another three-year accreditation by the Joint Commission in 2019. It has also been designated as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center three times and is the only hospital in Westchester County to be recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Regional Hospital for three consecutive years (2019-2021).
Salary Range: 380,000-655,000
For more information and to apply, please email your resume to:
JoAnne Carrier, Physician Recruiter. email@example.com
Awards and Recognition
- Magnet Designated • The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval • U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital • Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award • AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center • AACN Beacon award of Excellence • “Great Place to Work” certified • Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade “A” (three consecutive years) White Plains Hospital’s Advanced Imaging & Radiology has received the following accreditations and awards: • American College of Radiology accreditation for MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scan, and Mammography • Women’s Choice Award® as America’s Best Breast Centers: All awarded centers have met the high standards of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology. They also have above average patient recommendation ratings according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. • Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation: The American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center designation is a voluntary program that recognizes facilities that have committed to practice safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer • Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR): This designation is awarded to breast imaging centers that achieve excellence by seeking and earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy. White Plains hospital is also listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US •
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace