Come practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is the economic and cultural center of the region and home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal, enjoy a professional sporting family, view interesting attractions and unlimited arts, and explore a great downtown.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact James Rowinski email@example.com (954) 837-2704.
- Join a team of 7 hematologists oncologists with full staff support
- Share an excellent call schedule of 1:8
- Outstanding location in metro Indianapolis
- Clinical trials and research available
- Existing patient base
- State-of-the-art infusion center
- Mostly solid tumor and outpatient duties
- Excellent benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail